Emailage is on an exciting journey of growth. Want to be a part of it?
We’re always looking for top-notch talent to join our ranks. You’ll have an opportunity to make a difference each and every day, alongside a team that is experienced, talented and passionate.
Emailage has an immediate opening for a Senior Security Engineer. This role is responsible for designing, implementing, maintaining and operating information system security controls and countermeasures. This position will reports directly to Infrastructure Manager.
- Architect, designs, implements, maintains and operates information system security controls and countermeasures.
- Identify and define system security requirements.
- Monitor information systems for security incidents and vulnerabilities; develop monitoring and visibility capabilities; reports on incidents, vulnerabilities, and trends.
- Strong ability to document processes, procedures and security designs clearly and accurately for distribution to internal teams and customers.
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices.
- Responds to information system security incidents, including, investigation of, countermeasures, recovery from computer-based attacks, unauthorized access, and policy breaches; interacts and coordinates with third-party incident responders, including law enforcement.
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents.
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement.
- Administers authentication and access controls, including provisioning, changes, and deprovisioning of user and system accounts, security/access roles, and access permissions to information assets.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven work experience as a system security engineer or information security engineer, for at least 5 years.
- Experience in building and maintaining security systems.
- Detailed technical knowledge of network, database and operating system security.
- Hands on experience in configuring security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc.
- Experience with network security, networking technologies, system security, and network monitoring tools.
- Experience securing cloud based workloads.
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols.
- Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
Company Benefits and Perks:
It’s no secret that we work hard, but we also strive to create an office environment where the lines between work and play are blurred. This means we offer these great perks to help keep our team healthy, productive and happy:
- Above market salary
- Full health, dental and vision coverage
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability paid for by the company
- 401(k) plan offered with employer match
- High-end hardware to work with
- Learning and career growth prospects
- Paid Holiday and Time Off
- Referral bonus program
- Opportunities for profit sharing, bonuses and ownership
- Ability to working with bleeding edge technology right here in AZ
- Fast paced Startup Culture
Emailage, founded in 2012 and with offices in Phoenix, London and Sao Paulo, is a leader in helping companies significantly reduce online fraud. Through key partnerships, proprietary data, and machine-learning technology, Emailage builds a multi-dimensional profile associated with a customer’s email address and renders a predictive risk score. Customers realize significant savings from identifying and stopping fraudulent transactions.
To learn more, visit: www.emailage.com.Apply Now