Emailage has an immediate opening for a Regional Marketing Manager to join the team in our London, U.K. office. This position reports directly to the Global VP of Marketing in Phoenix, Arizona and to the General Manager in London. Applicants must have experience in B2B marketing techniques and how those efforts relate to lead generation and sales. You must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and track multiple ongoing projects and responsibilities simultaneously while performing the following duties personally or through outsourced vendors.
- Oversee implementation of the global marketing strategy at the regional level.
- Partner with corporate marketing to help develop and roll-out localized content marketing programs
- Coordinate marketing projects from start to finish.
- Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools
- Organize and attend trade shows
- Be the organization’s representative to external parties such as media, stakeholders and potential clients and build strategic partnerships
- Actively support the expansion of Emailage in EMEA
- Research market opportunities, attract and qualify new business Leads.
- Lead management for multiple lead sources like: LinkedIn, trade shows, inbound online, etc.
- This position requires travel
- Degree in business administration, marketing and communications or relevant field
- Minimum of four years of marketing experience in demand creation, and/or go-to-market program creation and roll-out
- Competency in Salesforce, Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Strong copywriting skills
- Proven ability in managing a marketing budget
- Self awareness with a never quit attitude with a desire to grow.
Company Benefits and Perks:
It’s no secret that we work hard, but we also strive to create an office environment where the lines between work and play are blurred. This means we offer these great perks to help keep our team healthy, productive and happy:
- High-end computer hardware
- Learning and career growth prospects
- Paid holiday and time off
- Referral bonus program
- Stock options
- Fast paced Startup Culture
Emailage, founded in 2012 is the leader in fraud prevention and helping companies significantly reduce online fraud. We operate globally through key partnerships, proprietary data, and machine-learning technology, Emailage builds a multi-dimensional profile associated with a customer’s email address and renders a predictive risk score. Customers realize significant savings from identifying and stopping fraudulent transactions.