Fraud Prevention Strategy Manager
Emailage is on an exciting new journey of growth. Want to be a part of it?
We’re always looking for top-notch talent to join our ranks. You’ll have an opportunity to make a difference each and every day, alongside a team that is experienced, talented, and passionate.
We are looking for a customer facing, data oriented, and process driven individual to lead prospect customers through a full proof of concept to display the value of Emailage in our region. This is a challenging and high visibility position as the proof of concept is essential to the sustained success of our organization.
The Fraud Prevention Strategy Manager reports directly to the Global Director of Fraud Strategy, and works with cross functional teams to deliver excellent service to our prospect customers. The ideal candidate is passionate about working with a dynamic team to deliver a world class customer experience.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each prospect
- Develop deep knowledge of our prospects and their needs, as this is key in increasing adoption and ensuring retention/satisfaction
- Define key objectives and gather metrics required for a successful proof of concept
- Present prospects with testing options and recommend best approach
- Plan, manage, execute proof of concepts according to strict deadlines, coordinating the efforts of internal and external team members (i.e. partners, customers, sales, product, marketing)
- Facilitate working sessions, presentations and meetings with stakeholders and drive key client presentations.
- Support Sales team with SOW development and contract negotiation
- Continually improve and enhance the proof of concept process
- Create and maintain proper reporting, documentation and internal controls
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in Fraud Prevention/Sales Engineering/Customer Success/Project Management or similar role in a SaaS business.
- Fraud Prevention technology experience a plus
- Strong client-focused management and consulting experience
- Ability to learn quickly and work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment
- Able to manage multiple efforts simultaneously
- Ability to track results and trends to refine and improve the onboarding/implementation processes and experience
- Ability to understand and execute the company vision and values of Team, Excellence, Service and Trust
- Solid critical thinking and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Analytical mindset as it relates to loss prevention
- Collaborates effectively in a team environment
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and the ability to learn required business systems
- Ability to travel if needed
Company Benefits and Perks:
It’s no secret that we work hard, but we also strive to create an office environment where the lines between work and play are blurred. This means we offer these great perks to help keep our team healthy, productive and happy:
Above market salary
- Full health, dental and vision coverage
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability paid for by the company
- 401(k) plan offered with employer match
- High-end hardware to work with
- Learning and career growth prospects
- Paid Holiday and Time Off
- Referral bonus program
- Stock Options
- Fast paced Startup Culture
Emailage, founded in 2012 and with offices in Phoenix, London and Sao Paulo, is a leader in helping companies significantly reduce online fraud. Through key partnerships, proprietary data, and machine-learning technology, Emailage builds a multi-dimensional profile associated with a customer’s email address and renders a predictive risk score. Customers realize significant savings from identifying and stopping fraudulent transactions.
- To learn more, visit: www.emailage.com.Ability to working with bleeding edge technology right here in AZ