We’re always looking for top-notch talent to join our ranks. You’ll have an opportunity to make a difference each and every day, alongside a team that is experienced, talented and passionate.
We are looking for a competitive Director of Enterprise Accounts to develop sales strategies and attract new clients in Brazil. This person will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing revenue by negotiating with clients, generating leads and qualifying prospects.
- Map the market and potential customers
- “Get the sale” using various sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, etc)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management
- Maintain and expand client database within assigned territory
Requirements (eCommerce / Fraud / Payments)
- Proven SaaS sales experience in eCommerce
- Positive track record
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and action driven
- Portuguese and English proficiency + Spanish intermediate
Compensation: Fixed + performance based bonus potential based on performance (to be aligned).
Base location: Emailage office @ São Paulo City, with availability for travel.
Work schedule: Monday through Friday, business hours.
contact: [email protected]
Emailage, founded in 2012 and with offices in Phoenix, London and Sao Paulo, is a leader in helping companies significantly reduce online fraud. Through key partnerships, proprietary data, and machine-learning technology, Emailage builds a multi-dimensional profile associated with a customer’s email address and renders a predictive risk score. Customers realize significant savings from identifying and stopping fraudulent transactions.
To learn more, visit: