Emailage is on an exciting new journey of growth. Want to be a part of it?
We’re always looking for top-notch talent to join our ranks. You’ll have an opportunity to make a difference each and every day, alongside a team that is experienced, talented and passionate.
We’re seeking a talented programmer, technology evangelist and IT thought leader. This role will be responsible for ability to architecting, implementing and delivering scalable and robust enterprise software solutions. Must be a self-starter who can handle several competing priorities and projects. The ideal candidate will show a breadth of knowledge in advanced technology patterns and best practices. Above all, we seek an eagerness to learn new things while staying abreast of emerging industry trends and platforms.
- Design and build next generation systems infrastructure to help Emailage scale to support its rapid growth.
- Enthusiastic about developing the best software available and providing the ultimate customer experience.
- An advocate for continuous improvement of our software development process.
- Open to learning new technologies and new problem domains.
- Willing to participate in code review and share your ideas.
- Provide application support including problem research, analysis, and resolution.
- Complete documentation and adhere to all development and implementation standards in accordance with IT Standards and
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have 7-12 years experience in complex full-stack development–experience in all tiers with at least one area of strong expertise.
- Passionate and obsessive about security, quality, efficiency and the customer.
- Must be able to work effectively in an agile environment.
- Able to work both independently and in a group environment.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, technology or related field or equivalent experience.
Company Benefits and Perks:
It’s no secret that we work hard, but we also strive to create an office environment where the lines between work and play are blurred. This means we offer these great perks to help keep our team healthy, productive and happy:
- Above market salary
- Full health, dental and vision coverage
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability paid for by the company
- 401(k) plan offered with employer match
- High-end hardware to work with
- Learning and career growth prospects
- Paid Holiday and Time Off
- Referral bonus program
- Opportunities for profit sharing, bonuses and ownership
- Ability to working with bleeding edge technology right here in AZ
- Fast paced Startup Culture
Emailage, founded in 2012 and with offices in Phoenix, London and Sao Paulo, is a leader in helping companies significantly reduce online fraud. Through key partnerships, proprietary data, and machine-learning technology, Emailage builds a multi-dimensional profile associated with a customer’s email address and renders a predictive risk score. Customers realize significant savings from identifying and stopping fraudulent transactions.
To learn more, visit: www.emailage.com.Apply Now