Emailage is on an exciting journey of growth. Want to be a part of it?
We’re always looking for top-notch talent to join our ranks. You’ll have an opportunity to make a difference each and every day, alongside a team that is experienced, talented and passionate.
Emailage has an immediate opening for a Security Engineer. This role is responsible for designing, implementing, maintaining and operating information system security controls and countermeasures. This position will report directly to the Director of Infrastructure & Operations.
- Find vulnerabilities in our infrastructure and systems, mitigate these findings and document them.
- Deep dive into our logs: understand the trends, create alerts for unusual activity.
- Strong ability to document processes, procedures and security designs clearly and accurately for distribution to internal teams and customers.
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices.
- Responds to information system security incidents, including, investigation of, countermeasures, recovery from computer-based attacks, unauthorized access, and policy breaches; interacts and coordinates with third-party incident responders, including law enforcement.
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement.
- Administers authentication and access controls, including provisioning, changes, and deprovisioning of user and system accounts, security/access roles, and access permissions to information assets.
- Answer security questionnaires and help the compliance team with audits.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven work experience as a system security engineer or information security engineer, for at least 5 years.
- Requires good knowledge about common vulnerabilities like XSS, SQL Injection, CSRF, weak protocols, security misconfiguration.
- Detailed technical knowledge of network, database and operating system security.
- Hands on experience in configuring cloud based security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc.
- Experience with network security, networking technologies, system security, and network monitoring tools.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience securing cloud based workloads is a requirement.
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols.
- Experience with Splunk is a plus.
- Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to wear multiple hats and to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organization skills.
Company Benefits and Perks:
It’s no secret that we work hard, but we also strive to create an office environment where the lines between work and play are blurred. This means we offer these great perks to help keep our team healthy, productive and happy:
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability paid for by the company
- 401(k) plan offered with employer match
- High-end hardware to work with
- Learning and career growth prospects
- Paid Holiday and Time Off
- Referral bonus program
- Opportunities for stock options
- Ability to working with bleeding edge technology right here in AZ
- Fast paced Startup Culture
Emailage, founded in 2012 and with offices in Phoenix, London and Sao Paulo, is a leader in helping companies significantly reduce online fraud. Through key partnerships, proprietary data, and machine-learning technology, Emailage builds a multi-dimensional profile associated with a customer’s email address and renders a predictive risk score. Customers realize significant savings from identifying and stopping fraudulent transactions.
To learn more, visit: www.emailage.com.Apply Now