Emailage is on an exciting journey of growth, if you want to take part in that growth and quickly advance your career, we are looking for a Sales Development Representative.
Emailage SDR’s are a critical part of our marketing department and responsible for filling the sales funnel with high quality leads, qualifying inbound leads to determine sales readiness, and outbound work such as cold calling and data mining. You will learn the fundamentals of being a successful SDR with and opportunity to grow into other positions in the organization.
Sales Development Representatives are expected to work both independently and collaboratively within tools such as Salesforce and LinkedIn. Ideal candidates must be driven self-starters who are excited to be a part of something big and are motivated by growth opportunities.
This is a full time, direct hire position in our Headquarters office in Chandler, Arizona that reports directly to the Director of Marketing.
- Timely follow up and qualification of inbound leads to create sales ready opportunities
- Execute outbound prospect activities via phone, social media and email channels to generate qualified leads and pipeline
- Conduct account and market research to support Sales Executives with strategic account penetration
- Update missing or inaccurate contact / account data and maintain compliance within CRM platform
- Set up meetings and conduct a warm handoff between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Present our company and solutions to decision makers in a way that clearly conveys our value and motivates interest.
- Meet monthly performance KPIs to ensure company revenue goals are met
Experience and Qualifications:
- 4-year college degree
- Strong written, verbal, presentation and listening skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, including marketing automation and project management tools
- Exceptional organizational skills to manage a high volume of activities and opportunities.
- Well versed in all Microsoft programs, Gmail and Google Calendar
- Exhibit a positive attitude, composure under pressure and willingness to think out of the box to drive results
- Confident, competitive, accountable and detail oriented
- Must be a self-starter and highly ambitious to grow your knowledge, skills and career
Company Benefits and Perks:
It’s no secret that we work hard, but we also strive to create an office environment where the lines between work and play are blurred. This means we offer these great perks to help keep our team healthy, productive and happy:
- High-end computer hardware
- Learning and career growth prospects
- Paid holiday and time off
- Referral bonus program
- Opportunities for profit sharing, bonuses and ownership
- Stock options
- Fast paced Startup Culture
Emailage is the leader in helping companies significantly reduce online fraud. Through key partnerships, proprietary data, and machine-learning technology, Emailage builds a multi-dimensional profile associated with a customer’s email address and renders a predictive risk score. Customers realize significant savings from identifying and stopping fraudulent transactions.Apply Now