We are hiring a Partnership Relationship Manager to drive conversion of our financial channel partners based out of Atlanta. This is a strategic and tactical position, with a twist of strong product and technical expertise. This person is key to our partnership team and instrumental as part of our highly collaborative, cross-departmental environment that includes new business, customer success, marketing, finance, and data science.
This role will effectively manage all key relationships across selected financial global partners, focusing on account executives and product delivery teams. The ideal candidate will have experience in SaaS sales to large national and international organizations, and also have experience working within complex channel sales. Your primary goal will be to drive product education, secure and develop sales qualified leads (SQL) and accelerate revenue growth for Emailage.
Specifically, this individual will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining key partnerships to sell Emailage.
- Driving deeper integration our our core products to partners.
- Achieving and maintaining positive business relationships to deepen and grow overall partnerships.
- Aligning with the team to establish strategic partnership plans and execute on the partner strategy.
- Working with partners to coordinate sales efforts and to launch/accelerate customer acquisition.
- Conducting product trainings to various partner audiences, mining for new leads, and engaging in strategy discussions.
- Creating business plans to facilitate new customer acquisition within exiting partners
- Maintaining ongoing relationships to drive customer satisfaction and long-term growth of the respective channel account.
- Listening intently to the customer to identify customer needs and pain points, and act as a partner to the customer in establishing tailored business cases that demonstrate value/ROI.
- Navigate partner organization to identify key decision makers, influencers, etc.
- Partner effectively and collaboratively with internal team members (Marketing, New Business, Customer Success, Finance, Product, and Compliance) to advance deals through the pipeline.
- Identify improvements to sales process, strategy, and tactics.
Our ideal candidate:
- 3+ years in software sales at a leading technology company
- Ability to build trust with multiple stakeholders at large national and international organizations and navigate large organizations with ease.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organization skills with impeccable follow-through.
- Knowledge and experience with sales systems and tools (ie. Salesforce).
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage multiple opportunities in high-growth environment.
- Desire to join a driven and lean team of sales, marketing, and customer success professionals with a team-oriented, customer-centric mindset and attitude.
- Availability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Significant previous payments and fraud industry experience preferred, with business development, customer success, sales engineer experience.
- High level executive presentation skills with ability to gain credibility and trust from VP & C-level decision makers and influencers within the client organization.
- The ability to challenge the status quo, think beyond classical selling parameters to create new approaches, solutions and “win- win” scenarios in securing new client business.
Educational requirement: University Degree or equivalent experience required.
Please have references available upon request.
We are a hyper-growth SaaS company based in downtown Chandler, Arizona, with offices in San Francisco, Brazil, United Kingdom, Mexico, Australia and Singapore. Working with Fortune 500 financial institutions, merchants, businesses and organizations around the world, Emailage makes everyday transactions easier, more efficient and more secure. By providing organizations with an intelligent upfront layer of protection with our innovative fraud prevention solution, we helped businesses around the world prevent over $1.8B in fraud in 2017.
Our Email Risk Assessment delivers an intelligent risk score to the world’s largest organizations that allow them to prevent fraud and increase revenue. We combine fraud data from our contributory consortium model with proprietary machine learning algorithms and email history data. Emailage uses patented machine learning algorithms, along with a global consortium of data, to identify new fraud trends and provide real time intelligence for risky transactions, which allow us to stay ahead of the evolving fraud globallyApply Now