We are looking for an Strategic Account Manager to drive conversion of our channel sales across assigned industries, markets, and segments. This very strategic and tactical position will be designated to the partnership sales team but will be a key member of a highly collaborative, cross-departmental team that includes new business, customer success, marketing, finance, and data science. This role will effectively identify, target, qualify, and close business with enterprise accounts through the partner channels. The ideal candidate will have experience in SaaS sales to large national and international organizations, and also have experience working within complex channel sales. Your primary goal will be to secure and develop sales qualified leads (SQL) and accelerate revenue growth for Emailage.
- Drive Revenue
- Create business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting to SQL.
- Discover new sales opportunities by embedding yourself in the industries of our customers, networking with industry leaders, and establishing long-term partnerships.
- Maintain ongoing relationships to drive customer satisfaction and long-term growth of the respective channel account.
- Sell Consultatively
- Listen intently to the customer to identify customer needs and pain points, and act as a partner to the customer in establishing tailored business cases that demonstrate value/ROI.
- Navigate partner organization to identify key decision makers, influencers, etc.
- Partner effectively and collaboratively with internal team members (Marketing, New Business, Customer Success, Finance, Product, and Compliance) to advance deals through the pipeline.
- Shape Strategy
- Identify improvements to sales process, strategy, and tactics.
- Help build our sales organization as Emailage grows and scales.
Our ideal candidate:
- 3+ years in software sales at a leading technology company
- Ability to build trust with multiple stakeholders at large national and international organizations and navigate large organizations with ease.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organization skills with impeccable follow-through.
- Knowledge and experience with sales systems and tools (ie. Salesforce)
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage multiple opportunities in high-growth environment.
- Desire to join a driven and lean team of sales, marketing, and customer success professionals with a team-oriented, customer-centric mindset and attitude.
- Availability to travel up to 50% of the time.
Please have references available upon request.
We are a hyper-growth SaaS company based in downtown Chandler, Arizona, with offices in San Francisco, Brazil, United Kingdom, Mexico, Australia and Singapore. Working with Fortune 500 financial institutions, merchants, businesses and organizations around the world, Emailage makes everyday transactions easier, more efficient and more secure. By providing organizations with an intelligent upfront layer of protection with our innovative fraud prevention solution, we helped businesses around the world prevent over $1.8B in fraud in 2017.
Our Email Risk Assessment delivers an intelligent risk score to the world’s largest organizations that allow them to prevent fraud and increase revenue. We combine fraud data from our contributory consortium model with proprietary machine learning algorithms and email history data. Emailage uses patented machine learning algorithms, along with a global consortium of data, to identify new fraud trends and provide real time intelligence for risky transactions, which allow us to stay ahead of the evolving fraud globally.Apply Now