Emailage is on an exciting new journey of growth, come be a part of it. We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Web Developer to join our busy marketing team and work on a variety of website projects.
Under the direction and supervision of the Director of Marketing the Marketing Web Developer will be responsible for developing, testing, deploying, and monitoring the corporate website for a fast-paced B2B technology company. The end goal is to provide a great brand experience for our website users and to generate leads.
Description of Duties: (other duties may be assigned)
- Develops, tests, documents, and implements high quality websites and other projects on time that perform according to specifications and requirements documents
- Responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins
- Analyzes performance of websites and takes action to correct deficiencies
- Develops and adheres to development standards that allows for the maintainability of code in a manner that supports team development
- Update content and graphics
- Build out landing pages, pillar pages and microsites
- Conceptualize ways to make the website more UI/UX friendly when necessary
- Collaborate with team to make sure site is on brand and style
- Turning Photoshop and Illustrator files into functioning HTML & CSS.
- Create WordPress themes and customize plugins.
- Provides a minimum of weekly status report updates for current projects
- Excellent responsive web design skills using CSS and HTML, and able to quickly prototype web page layouts
- Strong Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator skills
- Strong understanding of web technology
- Ability to prioritize tasks and consistently meet deadlines
- Analytical & detail oriented
- SEO and Internet marketing
- Video production skills a plus
Company Benefits and Perks:
It’s no secret that we work hard, but we also strive to create an office environment where the lines between work and play are blurred. This means we offer these great perks to help keep our team healthy, productive and happy:
- Full health, dental and vision coverage
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability paid for by the company
- 401(k) plan offered with employer match
- Stock Options
- Learning and career growth prospects
- Paid holidays and time off
- Referral bonus program
- Ability to working with bleeding edge technology right here in AZ
- Fast-paced startup culture
We are a hyper-growth SaaS company based in downtown Chandler, Arizona, with offices in San Francisco, Brazil, United Kingdom, Mexico, Australia and Singapore. Working with Fortune 500 financial institutions, merchants, businesses and organizations around the world, Emailage makes everyday transactions easier, more efficient and more secure. By providing organizations with an intelligent upfront layer of protection with our innovative fraud prevention solution, we helped businesses around the world prevent over $1.8B in fraud in 2017.
Our Email Risk Assessment delivers an intelligent risk score to the world’s largest organizations that allow them to prevent fraud and increase revenue. We combine fraud data from our contributory consortium model with proprietary machine learning algorithms and email history data. Emailage uses patented machine learning algorithms, along with a global consortium of data, to identify new fraud trends and provide real time intelligence for risky transactions, which allow us to stay ahead of the evolving fraud globallyApply Now