Emailage is on an exciting journey of growth. Want to be a part of it?
We’re always looking for top-notch talent to join our ranks. You’ll have an opportunity to make a difference each and every day, alongside a team that is experienced, talented and passionate.
Providing a proper proof of concept for potential customers is essential to the sustained success of our organization. We are looking for a customer facing, data oriented, and process driven individual to lead potential customers through a full proof of concept to display the value of Emailage. This role works with Sales, Product and Marketing to ensure the most successful proof of concept process possible.
The Fraud Prevention Strategy Manager reports directly to the General Manager and works with cross functional teams to deliver excellent service to our potential customers. The ideal candidate is passionate about working with a dynamic team to deliver a world class customer experience.
- Guide new and potential customers through a proof of concept.
- Plan, manage, execute and finalize projects according to strict deadlines, coordinating the efforts of internal and external team members.
- Interact with multiple teams internally and externally i.e. partners, customers, sales, product, marketing.
- Work closely with managers to understand requirements and build project timelines and execute on due dates.
- Build project roadmaps with milestone dependencies and deliverables.
- Facilitate working sessions, presentations and meetings with stakeholders and drive key client presentations.
- Work with the teams to hand off tasks and requirements.
- Continually improve and enhance the proof of concept process.
- Play a leadership role in establishing Implementation improvement programs; present programs to executive management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University Experience.
- 3+ years of experience in Sales Engineering/Customer Success/Project Management or similar role in a SaaS business. Fraud Prevention technology experience a plus.
- Experienced in a customer facing environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Upbeat and positive.
- Able to manage multiple efforts simultaneously.
- Track results and trends to refine and improve the onboarding/implementation processes and experience.
- Ability to understand and execute the company vision and values of Team, Excellence, Service and Trust.
Company Benefits and Perks:
It’s no secret that we work hard, but we also strive to create an office environment where the lines between work and play are blurred. This means we offer these great perks to help keep our team healthy, productive and happy:
- High-end hardware to work with
- Learning and career growth prospects
- Paid Holiday and Time Off
- Referral bonus program
- Opportunities for profit sharing, bonuses and ownership
- Ability to working with bleeding edge technology right here in AZ
- Fast paced Startup Culture
Emailage, founded in 2012 and with offices in Phoenix, London and Sao Paulo, is a leader in helping companies significantly reduce online fraud. Through key partnerships, proprietary data, and machine-learning technology, Emailage builds a multi-dimensional profile associated with a customer’s email address and renders a predictive risk score. Customers realize significant savings from identifying and stopping fraudulent transactions.
To learn more, visit: www.emailage.com.Apply Now