Emailage is on an exciting new journey of growth. Want to be a part of it?
We’re always looking for top-notch talent to join our ranks. You’ll have an opportunity to make a difference each and every day, alongside a team that is experienced, talented, and passionate.
Providing a proper proof of concept for potential customers is essential to the sustained success of our organization. We are looking for a customer facing, data oriented, and process driven individual to lead potential customers through a full proof of concept to display the value of Emailage. This role works with Sales, Product and Marketing to ensure the most successful proof of concept process possible.
The Fraud Prevention Strategy Analyst reports directly to the Fraud Prevention Strategy Director and works with cross functional teams to deliver excellent service to our potential customers. The ideal candidate is passionate about working with a dynamic team to deliver a world class customer experience.
- Guide new and potential customers through a proof of concept
- Plan, manage, execute and finalize projects according to strict deadlines, coordinating the efforts of internal and external team members.
- Interact with multiple teams internally and externally i.e. partners, customers, sales, product, marketing.
- Work closely with managers to understand requirements and build project timelines and execute on due dates.
- Build project roadmaps with milestone dependencies and deliverables.
- Facilitate working sessions, presentations and meetings with stakeholders and drive key client presentations.
- Work with the teams to hand off tasks and requirements.
- Continually improve and enhance the proof of concept process
Qualifications and Experience:
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Able to manage multiple efforts simultaneously
- Track results and trends to refine and improve the onboarding/implementation processes and experience
- Ability to understand and execute the company vision and values of Team, Excellence, Service and Trust
- Solid critical thinking and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and the ability to learn required business systems such as third tools
- Collaborates effectively in a team environment
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive approach to learning, daily tasks and ongoing projects
- Ability to travel if needed
- Analytical mindset as it relates to loss prevention
Company Benefits and Perks:
It’s no secret that we work hard, but we also strive to create an office environment where the lines between work and play are blurred. This means we offer these great perks to help keep our team healthy, productive and happy:
- Above market salary
- Holiday and sick leave
- Maternity and paternity Leave
- Shared parental and adoption leave
- High-end hardware to work with
- Learning and career growth prospects
- Referral bonus program
- Opportunities for stock options
- Fast-paced startup culture
Emailage, founded in 2012 and with offices in Phoenix, London and Sao Paulo, is a leader in helping companies significantly reduce online fraud. Through key partnerships, proprietary data, and machine-learning technology, Emailage builds a multi-dimensional profile associated with a customer’s email address and renders a predictive risk score. Customers realize significant savings from identifying and stopping fraudulent transactions.
- To learn more, visit: www.emailage.com