We are always looking for top-notch talent to join our ranks. You will have an opportunity to make a difference each and every day, alongside a team that is experienced, talented and passionate.
We are looking for a competitive Director of Enterprise Accounts to develop sales strategies and attract new clients in the Mexico and Central America region. You will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The ideal candidate will have experience in SaaS sales to financial institutions and large e-commerce businesses. Your primary goal will be to secure long-term, profitable relationships and accelerate revenue growth for Emailage.
- Map the market and potential customers
- “Get the sale” using various sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, etc.)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers’ needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management
- Maintain and expand client database within assigned territory
Qualifications and experience:
- Experience in Business Development or Sales with financial institutions (banks, payment processors, fintechs) and multinational and national e-commerce companies.
- Positive track record
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com or CRM software and data analytics programs
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Strong organization skills and ability to collaborate with others
- Self-motivated and driven
- English and Spanish Proficiency
- Base location: Mexico City with availability to travel
Company Benefits and Perks:
It’s no secret that we work hard, but we also strive to create an office environment where the lines between work and play are blurred. This means we offer these great perks to help keep our team healthy, productive and happy:
- Compensation: Fixed + performance based bonus potential
- Learning and career growth prospects
- Referral bonus program
- Opportunities for stock options
- Fast paced Startup Culture
Emailage, founded in 2012 and with offices in Phoenix, London, Sidney, Singapore, Sao Paulo, and Mexico City is a leader in helping companies significantly reduce online fraud. Through key partnerships, proprietary data, and machine-learning technology, Emailage builds a multi-dimensional profile associated with a customer’s email address and renders a predictive risk score. Customers realize significant savings from identifying and stopping fraudulent transactions.Apply Now