Emailage is on an exciting new journey of growth. Want to be a part of it?
We’re always looking for top-notch talent to join our ranks. You’ll have an opportunity to make a difference each and every day, alongside a team that is experienced, talented and passionate.
Emailage has an immediate opening for a Customer Success Manager. The Customer Success Manager is the primary point of contact for existing customers and responsible for the successful onboarding of new accounts. The Customer Success Manager will help the customer achieve success with our solution by aligning Emailage’s capabilities with the needs of the customer. This is a dynamic role within the Customer Success team that works very closely with Sales, Marketing, and Product. This position reports directly to the General Manager.
- Manage all EMEA technical sale projects (POCs)
- Responsible for the success of assigned customers
- Manage the relationship and revenue of enterprise customers
- Responsible for revenue and utilization growth of assigned customers
- Serve as the customer advocate internally
- Continually improve and enhance the effectiveness of our solution for customers
- Create and champion the Customer Success strategies and tactics across the organization to maintain excellent customer relations
- Play a leadership role in creating strategies and processes to enhance the customer experience
- Ensure clients have a positive experience with Emailage at every touch point
Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum Education Requirements – Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3+ years of postgraduate professional experience
- Experience in Business Development, Sales, or Relationship Management
- Ability to travel
- Proficiency in CRM software and data analytics programs
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Strong organization skills and ability to collaborate with others
Company Benefits and Perks:
It’s no secret that we work hard, but we also strive to create an office environment where the lines between work and play are blurred. This means we offer these great perks to help keep our team healthy, productive and happy:
- High-end computer hardware
- Learning and career growth prospects
- Referral bonus program
- Stock options
- Fast paced startup culture
Emailage, founded in 2012 and with offices in Phoenix, London and Sao Paulo, is a leader in helping companies significantly reduce online fraud. Through key partnerships, proprietary data, and machine-learning technology, Emailage builds a multi-dimensional profile associated with a customer’s email address and renders a predictive risk score. Customers realize significant savings from identifying and stopping fraudulent transactions.
To learn more, visit: www.emailage.com.Apply Now