Emailage is on an exciting new journey of growth. Want to be a part of it?
We’re always looking for top-notch talent to join our ranks. You’ll have an opportunity to make a difference each and every day, alongside a team that is experienced, talented and passionate.
The Contracts Manager is responsible for reviewing, drafting and negotiating contracts of varying complexity (such as master software as a service, channel partner, reseller and referral agreements) and collaborating with compliance, product, information security, operations, finance and other teams. This job is located in Chandler, Arizona and is 100% onsite, no remote work is available.
- Review, draft, and negotiate all types of agreements, including: service and product sales, materials and services, licenses, consulting, non-disclosure agreements, and others as required;
- Ensure compliance with contractual terms and conditions, and customer specifications;
- Create and maintain standard agreement templates;
- Develop contracts management workflow;
- Interfacing with sales team, customers, and other parties on a day-to-day basis regarding contract-related matters;
- Responding to internal requests for contract-related support;
- Implementation and administration of the contract database and filing systems, using consistent standards for data entry and document storage and backup;
- Creating and preparing documentation, reports, and tracking mechanisms to support contract management activities;
- Assist in other projects for the Legal/Risk & Compliance departments, including support of improvements and innovations for contract process and management;
- Proficiency in Microsoft (MS) Windows and Office Products is necessary. Regular use of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, Google products and other internal systems.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience interpreting, drafting, negotiating and managing commercial contracts is required. Strong preference for experience within SaaS or other technology companies;
- Familiarity with basic office software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google products, and Adobe Acrobat;
- Ability to explain complex legal, contractual and other concepts clearly and concisely;
- Good judgement in determining how to prioritize competing tasks to effectively support the business;
- Excellent organizational, analytical and communications skills (written and oral);
- Eagerness to understand Emailage’s business and products and the ability to apply that knowledge in decision making.
- Bachelor’s degree
Company Benefits and Perks:
It’s no secret that we work hard, but we also strive to create an office environment where the lines between work and play are blurred. This means we offer these great perks to help keep our team healthy, productive and happy:
- Full health, dental and vision coverage
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability paid for by the company
- 401(k) plan offered with employer match
- Learning and career growth prospects
- Paid holidays and time off
- Referral bonus program
- Opportunities for stock options
- Ability to working with bleeding edge technology right here in AZ
- Fast-paced startup culture
Emailage, founded in 2012 with offices in Phoenix, London, Mexico City, Bogota, Sao Paulo, Sydney, and Singapore, is a leader in helping companies significantly reduce online fraud. Through key partnerships, proprietary data, and machine-learning technology, Emailage builds a multi-dimensional profile associated with a customer’s email address and renders a predictive risk score. Customers realize significant savings from identifying and stopping fraudulent transactions.
To learn more, visit: www.emailage.com