Emailage is on an exciting new journey of growth. Want to be a part of it?
We’re always looking for top-notch talent to join our ranks. You’ll have an opportunity to make a difference each and every day, alongside a team that is experienced, talented and passionate.
We’re looking for a talented Business Analyst with a proven ability to successfully document new and existing products. This role will also work alongside our Product, Development, and QA teams to ensure our documentation portrays a complete picture. We seek a self-starter who can effectively handle multiple competing priorities and projects. The ideal candidate should demonstrate a breadth of knowledge in BA best practices, possess excellent communication skills as well as bring an eagerness to learn new things and stay abreast of emerging industry trends and platforms.
- Work with the engineering, test and product teams to ensure new and updated functionality is documented and as complete as possible
- Work with Product to clearly define and document technologies that will ensure company success
- Create business requirements documentation for new and existing applications
- Update existing business requirements documentation
- Create / update customer integration documentation
- Build wireframes and user flows for our new user portal
- Create / update work items and bugs to be resolved by development team
- Be an advocate for continuous improvement of our software development process
- Enthusiastically provide the ultimate customer experience
- Open to learning new technologies and new problem domains
Experience we are seeking:
- Must have 3+ years of BA experience.
- Commitment to software practices of Continuous Integration, repeatable testing, Continuous Delivery, DevOps and collaborative work environments.
- Passionate and obsessive about security, quality, efficiency and the customer
- Must have excellent “soft skills” and able to work with multiple personality types
- Must be able to work effectively in an agile environment
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
Bonus Points for:
- REST API background
- Development background
- Tech Support background
Company Benefits and Perks:
It’s no secret that we work hard, but we also strive to create an office environment where the lines between work and play are blurred. This means we offer these great perks to help keep our team healthy, productive and happy:
- Above market salary
- Full health, dental and vision coverage
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability paid for by the company
- 401(k) plan offered with employer match
- High-end hardware to work with
- Learning and career growth prospects
- Paid Holiday and Time Off
- Referral bonus program
- Opportunities for profit sharing, bonuses and ownership
- Ability to working with bleeding edge technology right here in AZ
- Fast paced Startup Culture
Location: Chandler, AZ. No remote work
Note: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor visas or consider contract resources at this time.
If you don’t think you are qualified, but love what we are doing, please apply anyway – we’d love to hear from you.
Emailage, founded in 2012 and with offices in Phoenix, London and Sao Paulo, is a leader in helping companies significantly reduce online fraud. Through key partnerships, proprietary data, and machine-learning technology, Emailage builds a multi-dimensional profile associated with a customer’s email address and renders a predictive risk score. Customers realize significant savings from identifying and stopping fraudulent transactions.
To learn more, visit: www.emailage.com.Apply Now