We are looking for an Account Development Manager form Mexico and Central America to drive customer acquisition across assigned industries, markets, and segments.
This position will be designated to the sales team and will be a key member of a highly collaborative, cross-departmental team that includes Marketing, Customer Success, Finance, and Data Science, to develop the client and make his experience with Emailage the best possible. This role will effectively identify, target, qualify, and close business with small and mid-market accounts. The ideal candidate will have experience in SaaS sales to startups, FinTechs and mid-market e-commerce businesses. Your primary goal will be to secure long-term, profitable relationships and accelerate revenue growth for Emailage.
- With the guidance of the Director of Account Development, the account development manager will create business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting to close.
- Discover new sales opportunities by embedding yourself in the industries of our customers, networking with industry leaders, and establishing long-term partnerships.
- Negotiate SaaS agreements and maintain ongoing relationships to drive customer satisfaction and long-term growth of the account.
- Listen intently to the customer to identify customer needs and pain points, and act as a partner to the customer in establishing tailored business cases that demonstrate value/ROI.
- Navigate organizations to identify key decision makers, influencers, etc.
- Partner effectively and collaboratively with internal team members (Marketing, Customer Success, Finance, Product, and Compliance) to advance deals through the pipeline.
- Identify improvements to sales process, strategy, and tactics.
- Help build our sales organization as Emailage grows and scales.
Our ideal candidate:
- Minimum Education Requirements – bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Computer Systems.
- 1+ years in sales, and ideally with software sales at a leading technology company
- Ability to build trust with multiple stakeholders at startups, FinTechs and growing e-commerce businesses.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organization skills with impeccable follow-through.
- Knowledge and experience with sales systems and tools (ie. Salesforce)
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage multiple opportunities in high-growth environment.
- Desire to join a driven and lean team of sales, marketing, and customer success professionals with a team-oriented, customer-centric mindset and attitude.
- Base location: Mexico City with availability to travel
Company Benefits and Perks:
It’s no secret that we work hard, but we also strive to create an office environment where the lines between work and play are blurred. This means we offer these great perks to help keep our team healthy, productive and happy:
- Compensation: Fixed + performance-based bonus potential
- Learning and career growth prospects
- Referral bonus program
- Opportunities for profit sharing, bonuses and ownership
- Fast paced Startup Culture
Emailage, founded in 2012 and with offices in Phoenix, London, Sidney, Singapore, Sao Paulo, and Mexico City is a leader in helping companies significantly reduce online fraud. Through key partnerships, proprietary data, and machine-learning technology, Emailage builds a multi-dimensional profile associated with a customer’s email address and renders a predictive risk score. Customers realize significant savings from identifying and stopping fraudulent transactions.Apply Now