We are looking for an Account Executive to drive customer acquisition across assigned industries, markets, and segments.
This position will be designated to the sales team but will be a key member of a highly collaborative, cross-departmental team that includes marketing, customer success, finance, and data science. This role will effectively identify, target, qualify, and close business in small and mid-market accounts. The ideal candidate will have experience in SaaS sales to small to mid-market organizations. Your primary goal will be to secure long-term, profitable relationships and accelerate revenue growth for Emailage.
- With the guidance of the Director of Account Development, the account executive will create business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting to close.
- Discover new sales opportunities by embedding yourself in the industries of our customers, networking with industry leaders, and establishing long-term partnerships.
- Negotiate SaaS agreements and maintain ongoing relationships to drive customer satisfaction and long-term growth of the account.
- Listen intently to the customer to identify customer needs and pain points, and act as a partner to the customer in establishing tailored business cases that demonstrate value/ROI.
- Navigate organizations such as financial institutions, ecommerce merchants, and other online companies to identify key decision makers, influencers, etc.
- Partner effectively and collaboratively with internal team members (Marketing, Customer Success, Finance, Product, and Compliance) to advance deals through the pipeline.
- Identify improvements to sales process, strategy, and tactics.
- Help build our sales organization as Emailage grows and scales.
Our ideal candidate:
- 1-2 years in software sales or applicable experience
- Ability to build trust with multiple stakeholders at large national and international organizations and navigate large organizations with ease.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organization skills with impeccable follow-through.
- Knowledge and experience with sales systems and tools (ie. Salesforce)
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage multiple opportunities in high-growth environment.
- Desire to join a driven and lean team of sales, marketing, and customer success professionals with a team-oriented, customer-centric mindset and attitude.
Company Benefits and Perks:
It’s no secret that we work hard, but we also strive to create an office environment where the lines between work and play are blurred. This means we offer these great perks to help keep our team healthy, productive and happy:
- Full health, dental and vision coverage
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability paid for by the company
- 401(k) plan offered with employer match
- High-end hardware to work with
- Learning and career growth prospects
- Paid Holiday and Time Off
- Referral bonus program
- Opportunities for profit sharing, bonuses and ownership
- Ability to working with bleeding edge technology right here in AZ
- Fast paced Startup Culture
Emailage, founded in 2012 and with offices in Phoenix, London and Sao Paulo, is a leader in helping companies significantly reduce online fraud. Through key partnerships, proprietary data, and machine-learning technology, Emailage builds a multi-dimensional profile associated with a customer’s email address and renders a predictive risk score. Customers realize significant savings from identifying and stopping fraudulent transactions.
To learn more, visit: www.emailage.com.Apply Now